Chain Knuckle Placement Tool
The Chain Knuckle Placement Tool is perfect for placing most Chain Knuckle products on to loads up to 3.8 metres high. The extendable Handle extends from 1 meter up to 1.8 metres. A robust Australian made tool. Contact us if you require a custom length tool.
Developed and manufactured in Australia, the Chain Knuckle Truckers Trident is designed specifically to enable Chain Knuckles/angles to be placed on high loads without the need to climb onto the back of the truck. With an extended height of 1.85 metres, it can be used by an average height adult to place a Chain Angle up to 3.5 – 4.0 metres high.
- Spring steel wire formed Head
- Guide to center and guide Strap
- Lightweight Aluminum Handle
- 1 metre collapsed – Fits in most Truck Toolboxes
- Extends to 1.85 metre
- 100 millimeter head width
- Robust twist action to lock at any length.
- Product Code: TT110CK
All prices listed on this website are excluding GST and freight. Taxes and shipping will be applied at checkout.